Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Makosi Keeps Orlaigh and Eugene

In her special task, Makosi has decided to allow Irish model Orlaigh and radio engineering geek Eugene into the Big Brother House. Given Orlaigh's looks, it is surprising that Makosi would be prepared to put up with the competition. However, she said that she felt that Kinga was too young and wouldn't survive in the hostile environment that is the Big Brother House. On visiting the secret housemates Makosi said that she had had a good chat with Orlaigh and felt that she had a good personality that she wanted to see shine in the house. Other stores on our Big Brother News page.

6 Comments:

Blogger kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Baller said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my friends Dating Ideas site


Thanks

2:24 PM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a christian single dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with christian single dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on ebooks thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Bud Wiser said...

Wonderful page! Enjoyed it very much. I come from the land of nextel ringtone so I know what I'm talking about!nextel ringtone

7:56 AM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home